Saturday, April 24, 2010

School Starts..

well..my school started..two weeks back..well the first week was quite alright..in a sense..i got to know what class to go to..and well with many long talks, many people also fell asleep...then made some new friends...like damn fast right i make new friends..then chose my new ccas..then took some pics of me and my new friends( now at Facebook)...then got to see the C.A( class advisors)..they are sort of lectruers...some teachers i like some confusing and some scary...but quite okay i guess...well this week..well not that bad..especially yesterday...got telematch..sort of abit like games day and compete with othr schools( in our college)..I play the game and somehow or another got injured..but was quite fun..in the end my group, the BIZ group won as champions..haha..CHAMPIONS!!! Business! Ah Whoo! then got to hold the trophy cup and got prizes..snacks..managed to steal two packets of snacks..haha...then after that, took pics with my new teammates..Damn best!! Hope got more activities ahead..

All photos are in my Facebook..ask me for details