Monday, November 30, 2009

Gonna Start Working On Tuesday..And Outing On Wed and Sat

Well, i got a job already..my dad found me a job in his job company..the pay was ok.. $5/hr..so i have to work 44 hrs a week( excluding Sunday and Sat(half-day)).. then my salary will then put into my bank..Then I am starting my work tomorrow..i am still sick..damn..Then wednesday take day off becoz got outing with my friends and saturday off day coz going for sentosa outing..hope it is gonna be fun..My handphone was taken away frm my dad coz of personal reasons( Sorry..kinda personal)...I am gonna miss my adk angkt a lot..coz she is the only one that truly understand me and knows my feelings...she always makes me smile and make my day right again..Sometimes, I even wish she could be m gf but too bad she got a bf...hope i get my handphone back by tomorrow..so i can msg her again..nw i am sick of being stuck at home all the time..haizz.